Notes from 7.25.17 Mortgage Lending Committee Meeting
July 25, 2017
In case you missed the July 25th Mortgage Lending Committee Meeting, some materials from the meeting are included below.
1) Lisa McGregor and Sarah Clausius-Park from Rhode Island Housing joined us to present information on their new First Down Program, which provides Down Payment Assistance in targeted areas in Rhode Island. More details can be found here.
2) The group discussed Changing Patterns XXIV. Save the Date for the Forum on January 23, 2018.
3) Members shared several updates including:
- The Division of Banks recently released an Industry Letter regarding Mortgage Loan Originator Licensing as it applies to Non-profits.
- There will be an “Our Homes, Our Voices” Rally to support affordable housing on Monday, July 31st, 11:30 AM-1:30 PM at Sam Adams Park (Faneuil Hall)
Our next Mortgage Lending Committee meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 12 at 9:00 AM at MHP, 160 Federal Street, 2nd Floor, Boston.
Please contact Dana LeWinter, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.