MCBC is hosting two committee meetings for you to attend in October.
The Mortgage Lending Committee will meet on Tuesday, October 24th, 9-11 AM at MHP, 160 Federal Street in Boston. The agenda can be found here and will include:
- Minutes of the September 12th meeting (will be sent separately). Notes from that meeting can be found here.
- Presentation by City of Cambridge on the HomeBridge Down Payment Assistance Program
- Presentation by Tom Callahan on MAHA Paired Testing Mortgage Experience
- Update on Additional HMDA Data Publically Available in 2019
- Changing Patterns XXIV Report Update and Forum Update
- Save the Date for March 27th Event with Richard Rothstein, author of The Color of Law
The Economic Development Committee will meet on Thursday, October 26th, 9:30-11:30 AM at Interise, 197 Portland Street in Boston. An agenda can be found here and will include:
- Minutes of the September 14th meeting (will be sent separately). Notes from that meeting can be found here.
- Presentation by Connie Evans and Ingrid Gorman of Association for Enterprise Opportunity on their report The Tapestry of Black Business Ownership in America
- Update on Anchor Institution Hackathon Event in January
- Small Business Lending Report Update
Sign up for our newsletter to get notices about all of our meetings and events.